How to Pay Down Debt Faster (and build wealth, too) | 640
If you are wondering how to pay down debt faster than you are doing it right now, stay with us because we’ll give you the answer! We have been teaching people how to do it for almost a decade now and the bottom line is to get someone else to pay it for you. Learn how to do it, what the difference between good and bad debt is, and why you should be managing it instead of paying it off.
Grant Cardone - What They're Not Telling You About Him | 639
explains the concepts such as spirituality, truth, and money and learn what their role in the world of business and real estate is.
Creating Wealth, the Easier, Faster and Smarter Way! | 638
Did you grow up in a family or a community where money was perceived negatively? No wonder that 94% of our population has huge challenges with creating wealth . Today, we are explaining why it is so and giving you the ideas of how to turn your life around and join the remaining 6%. Learn why people remain poor, why money is important, and how rich and poor differ in the way they think and behave with it.
Should I Buy or Rent My Home | 627
Today, we are addressing a burning question that you have probably asked yourself at some point - should I buy or rent my home ? If financial independence is your goal and you'd like to experience it sooner rather than later, then purchasing your primary residence shouldn't be your first thought. It's only going to extend the journey to your goal since owning a home isn’t an investment vehicle. Learn why there is no such thing as security, why your own home won’t set you free, and how to do the math and decide between owning and renting.
How to Find Off Market Deals | 636
If you don’t know how to find off market deals , you're going to waste too much time competing on the market, which could cause you to overpay the real estate game. However, if you get it right, you'll never be at a loss because off market is where all the money is. This is true regardless of your asset class or exit strategy. So, stay with us and learn why it is important to learn how to find off market deals, where to look for them, and how to keep getting them over and over again.