Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's o... Veja mais
5 de 856
527. Andy & DJ CTI: Apple's Mixed-Reality Headset, Informant 'Will Be Killed' & Ukraine Accuses Russia Of Destroying Dam
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Apple debuting its first major product launch in a decade with the mixed-reality Vision Pro headset, Congresswoman Luna (FL) stating that one of our government agencies is afraid that an informant in the Biden criminal bribery scheme 'will be killed,' and Ukraine accusing Russia of destroying the Kakhovka damn.
526. Q&AF Ft. Alex Hormozi: Compromises In Business, Learning Skills Vs. Hiring Professionals & Dealing With Yes Men
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Alex Hormozi. They answer your questions on what you should not compromise inside your business, where to draw the line between hiring out as opposed to developing the skills needed, and how to deal with "yes" men as an entrepreneur.
525. Andy, Michael Seifert & DJ CTI: Hunter Biden Laptop Photos, Budweiser/Harley-Davidson Ad & Biden Bribery Scheme Confirmed
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by the CEO of PublicSq. Michael Seifert. They discuss 10,000 photos from Hunter Biden's laptop appearing online, Budweisers new ad featuring Harley-Davidson marked cans, and our government agency's confirming the existence of the files linking Joe Biden to a $5M bribery scheme.
524. Andy & DJ CTI: Moscow Drone Strikes, LGBTQ+ Book Pulled From Target & GOP Holds FBI Director In Contempt
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss Moscow waking up to the sound of drones striking the city, the authors who had their LGBTQ+ book pulled from Target speaking out, and Republicans holding the FBI director in contempt of Congress over Biden documents.
523. Q&AF: Raising Prices, Social Media For Small Businesses & Too Much Inspiration?
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on if you should raise your prices to stay competitive in your respected market during these economic times, how much priority you should put into social media as a small business owner, and why you shouldn't be chasing inspiration while working towards your goals.
Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)